New BIZON 0.2 and 0,4 with closed tip
Very small contacts are in the lengths so short that they no longer protrude from the circuit board.
This is an advantage if this supernatant interfere with constuction.However, a simple optical or tactile presence control is then not possible.
- Always detectable
- long pre-guidance, lead-in to the hole
- no cracks
- no needle eye, no collapsing
- four defined contact areas
- full cross section in the hole
- contact thickness = sheet thickness
- Rolling direction arbitrary
One principle for all contact sizes:
- Square pin divided into two thighs
- The smallest contact area in the hole is always the square of the plate thickness
- Four symmetrical contact areas
- Contact can not collapse even in the limit case (no needle eye)
If the hole is larger (customer request), the contact is enlarged in width.
Small contacts up to 0.6 mm, preferably with closed tip
Larger contacts from 0.6 mm with short length and open tip
The contact thickness is always the same as the sheet thickness.
Contacts and pressfit elements are stackable and punching tapes easy to wind.
The overmolding of the contacts is possible.